At the heart of BC Group, is a committed team of amazing people. We are focused on building an exceptional work environment where our people can bring their very best to work every day. We believe in hard work, collaboration and authenticity.
We are pioneers building a new fintech eco-system and looking for like-minded people to join our team. If you are someone who is driven by making a difference, we would be excited to talk to you!
We are currently seeking a high caliber Accounting professional to join our Finance team.
- Handle journal entries in net suites
- Reconcile the books and trades and fair value adjustments
- Deliver month end procedures including reconciliation of balance sheet accounts (client accounts, cash, inventory, accounts payable etc)
- Prepare monthly management accounts for the Board
- Handle all financial reporting, including liaising with auditors and preparation of required disclosures
- Assist outsourced accounting team with queries and training
Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
Minimum 5 years of working experience in related fieldExperience in financial Institutions, MNCs or listed companies an advantage
Strong analytical skills, problem solving skillsGood communicator with strong writing ability, interpersonal and presentation skills.
Proficiency in both Windows and MacOS platforms, and MS applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
Analytical, innovative problem solver with good command in written and spoken English and Chinese
Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
Experience in NetSuite is an advantageDepending on experience
Depending on experience, candidate will be considered for Manager or VP position.