OSL is the region’s most comprehensive digital asset platform, providing Software-as-a-Service, brokerage, exchange and custody services for institutions and professional investors. OSL is a member of BC Group (stock code: 863 HK), Asia’s leading publicly traded technology and digital asset company. In a world first for a listed, digital asset focused business, BC Group is ‘Big-Four’-audited and fully compliant with industry leading anti-money laundering and know-your-customer standards. BC Group is based in Hong Kong and employs more than 175 individuals across the Asia Pacific region.
For more information: osl.com
The Exchange & SaaS products are each one of OSL’s four core strategic product lines alongside Brokerage and Custody. The Head of Exchange & SaaS Sales position is considered as one of the key internal stakeholders responsible for defining and executing the overall business strategy.
▪ Ability to operate at a senior commercial level interacting seamlessly with the Head of Distribution, other Sales teams, the Exchange/SaaS Product Managers and other internal stakeholders
▪ The commercial expectation of the role is to drive the business strategy to successfully acquire, and retain, customers in both of the Exchange and SaaS business lines.
▪ Have primary input for Exchange pricing policies, competitor insights and delivery of customer-oriented product innovations, working with Head of Exchange Product.
▪ Central to the role is building and managing a customer acquisition pipeline which results in closure of new Institutional customers for OSL’s Exchange and SaaS businesses. This includes all aspects of successful customer acquisition including pipeline management, scoping, pitching and onboarding.
▪ Work closely with the Head of Distribution and OSL’s Marketing function to design and implement ROI accretive customer acquisition, retention and engagement programmes
▪ Work alongside Account Management to assist in recognising new commercial opportunities with existing clients and cross-selling of other OSL products
▪ Mentor junior sales staff and cross-train other Sales teams within OSL’s Exchange and SaaS offerings
▪ At least 3 years’ experience in a senior sales, business development or product role at a leading digital asset exchange or at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role at a traditional ATS, securities or commodities exchange.
▪ Demonstrated history of successfully crafting and delivering on large, complex business plans.
▪ Experience operating across multiple jurisdictions with familiarity of the fast-moving regulatory environment impacting digital asset markets.
▪ Ambitious, self-motivated, independent and assertive with good communication skills
▪ Strong interpersonal and presentation skills capable of interacting with C-suite executives
▪ Highly motivated, results driven with entrepreneurial drive
▪ Ability to align with the values of teamwork, integrity, strive for profitability and innovation
▪ University graduate