Vice President, Investor Relations
- Employment Type:Full Time
- Location:Hong Kong
- Business Unit: BC Group
At the heart of BC Group, is a committed team of amazing people. We are focused on building an exceptional work environment where our people can bring their very best to work every day. We believe in hard work, collaboration and authenticity.
We are pioneers building a new fintech eco-system and looking for like-minded people to join our team. If you are someone who is driven by making a difference, we would be excited to talk to you!
- Responsible for developing and articulating the company’s overall financial and strategic message to investors and analysts
- Formalise external investor relations communications strategy, framework and processes
- Lead investor meetings and roadshows with support from Senior Management where needed or required
- Analyse information from the broker/analyst/investment community and prepare Board/management reports outlining key findings and trends
- Expand, develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including a database on sell-side research analysts, financial institutions, key investors and financial media as appropriate
- Develop and maintain investor relations calendars and conduct investor perception studies
- Draft all investor relations communication materials and public documents, including presentations, Company announcements, Q+A documents, information memos, briefings, website content etc.
- Organise and drive with development of investor roadshows and other corporate event support, including AGMs and shareholder meetings
- Work with the Executive Directors and CFO to provide advice and coordinate messaging on investor related issues
- Responsible for drafting the company announcement and post-result activities
- Conduct industry and competitor analysis for developing effective business strategies
- Broaden investor base of the company
- Responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with strategic and financial investors including banks and capital introduction providers/consultants
- Experience with public and private equity investors and their respective investment processes
- Manage all aspects of fundraising process for an HKEX main-board listed company, including compliance with HKEX listing rules and procedures
- Knowledge and experience with commonly used financing instruments including convertible bonds, syndicated loans, equity placements
- Work with Company Secretary to ensure compliance and filing of all HKEX-related documents related to capital markets activities.
- Background in Accounting, Finance, Banking, Financial PR, Financial Media, etc.
- 5-7 years experience in in-house IR senior role / sell-side research / equity sales/ investment banking preferred
- Involvement in the blockchain industry will be an advantage
- Strong communication, interpersonal & presentation skills
- Business proficient in both English & Mandarin
- Willingness to travel when needed