- Employment Type:Full Time
- Location:Hong Kong
- Business Unit: OSL
Backed by BC Technology Group (stock code: 863 HK), Asia’s only listed, licensed and ‘Bigfour’-audited digital asset and fintech company, OSL is Asia’s largest digital asset platform, providing prime brokerage, custody, exchange and SaaS services for institutional clients and professional investors.
The company offers OTC, iRFQ and electronic trading services giving traders access to the world’s deepest liquidity pools, digital asset borrowing and lending, as well as secure, insured wallets to ensure the safekeeping of digital assets with timely transaction settlement.
OSL is the trusted gateway to the digital asset economy.
In August 2020, OSL was granted Approval-in-principle by the Hong Kong SFC to operate a Virtual Asset platform (Type 1 and Type 7). This role is a key hire to focus on acquisition and management of key client verticals for OSL Hong Kong including Digital Asset funds, traditional hedge funds, principal trading desks, family offices and other professional investors.
- Ability to operate at a senior commercial level interacting seamlessly with the Head of Institutional Sales, Trading teams and other internal stakeholders
- Central to the role is building and managing a customer acquisition pipeline which results in closure of new customers for OSL’s Hong Kong business which will include Virtual Asset brokerage (Type 1) and Automated Trading Services, or Exchange, (Type 7). Success will require management of all aspects of customer acquisition including pipeline management, scoping, pitching and onboarding.
- Ongoing management of key customer relationships including account management, key account planning and seeking opportunities for mutually beneficial interactions.
- Candidates with at least five years' experience in sales, relationship management or business development in an SFC regulated bank or broker. Additionally, candidates who also have at least 2 years experience at a leading digital asset provider will be considered favourably.
- Strong existing relationships with hedge funds, proprietary traders, family offices, UHNW and other investors.
- Demonstrated history of successfully growing and managing a customer franchise
- Understanding of the requirements to successfully operate within a regulated institution
- Ambitious, self-motivated, independent and assertive with good communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills capable of interacting with C-suite executives
- Highly motivated, results driven with entrepreneurial drive
- Ability to align with the values of teamwork, integrity, strive for profitability and innovation
- Native speaker in English, Mandarin and/or Cantonese