- Employment Type:Full Time
- Business Unit: OSL
At the heart of BC Group, is a committed team of amazing people. We are focused on building an exceptional work environment where our people can bring their very best to work every day. We believe in hard work, collaboration and authenticity.
We are pioneers building a new fintech ecosystem and looking for like-minded people to join our team. If you are someone who is driven by making a difference, we would be excited to talk to you!
This Institutional Sales role is a key hire within our global Distribution team and will focus on continued client acquisition and management of relationships with focus in Digital asset space along with traditional hedge funds, principal trading desks, family offices and UHNW investors.
- Ability to operate at a senior commercial level interacting seamlessly with the Head of Institutional Sales, other Sales teams and internal stakeholders
- Central to the role is building and managing a customer acquisition pipeline which results in closure of new Institutional customers for OSL’s brokerage and custody businesses. This includes all aspects of successful customer acquisition including pipeline management, scoping, pitching and onboarding.
- Ongoing management of key customer relationships including account management, key account planning and seeking opportunities for mutually beneficial interactions.
- Work closely with the Head of Institutional Sales and OSL’s Marketing function to design and implement ROI accretive customer acquisition, retention and engagement programmes.
- At least two years’ experience in a sales, trading or business development at a leading digital asset provider. Candidates from traditional finance with a strong rolodex of customer contacts and with having demonstrated passion for the digital asset markets will also considered.
- Strong existing relationships with hedge funds, proprietary traders, family offices, UHNW and other investors allocating into digital assets.
- Demonstrated history of successfully growing and managing a customer franchise
- Understanding of the full digital asset product palette including electronic and OTC trading, coin borrowing and lending and digital asset derivatives. Ideally experience working in a fast growing "start-up" culture.
- Experience operating across multiple jurisdictions with familiarity of the fast-moving regulatory environment impacting digital asset markets.
- Ambitious, self-motivated, independent and assertive with good communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills capable of interacting with C-suite executives
- Highly motivated, results driven with entrepreneurial drive
- Ability to align with the values of teamwork, integrity, strive for profitability and innovation.