Prime Brokerage Sales (VP)
- Employment Type:Full Time
- Business Unit: OSL
BC Technology Group (863 HKD) is Asia’s leading public fintech and digital asset company and parent company to the OSL digital asset platform business.
The OSL platform is Asia's premier institutional gateway to global digital asset capital markets, providing comprehensive brokerage, exchange, custody and software-as-a-service (SaaS) to professional investors, traders and asset managers.
OSL has applied to the Monetary Authority of Singapore for digital asset licensing under the Payment Services Act (currently grandfathered). The Company OSL was also the first firm in Hong Kong to apply and receive approval-in-principle (AIP) for the SFC’s Types 1 and 7 licenses for digital assets.
This role is a key hire within our global Prime Brokerage Distribution team and will focus on acquisition and management of key client verticals including Digital Asset funds, traditional hedge funds, principal trading desks, family offices and UHNW investors.
- Ability to operate at a senior commercial level interacting seamlessly with the Head of Prime, other Sales teams and internal stakeholders
- Central to the role is building and managing a customer acquisition pipeline which results in closure of new customers for OSL’s Prime Brokerage business which includes brokerage, borrow/lending, financing and custody. Success will require management of all aspects of customer acquisition including pipeline management, scoping, pitching and onboarding.
- Ongoing management of key customer relationships including account management, key account planning and seeking opportunities for mutually beneficial interactions.
- Work closely with the Head of Prime and OSL’s Marketing function to design and implement ROI accretive customer acquisition, retention and engagement programmes including driving Capital Introduction events and activities.
- Candidates with at least four years’ experience in a sales, trading or business development at a leading digital asset broker/market maker or a digital asset lending platform preferred.
- Candidates with 7-10 years sales experience within Traditional Prime Brokerage also considered.
- Strong existing relationships with hedge funds, proprietary traders, family offices, UHNW and other investors allocating into digital assets.
- Demonstrated history of successfully growing and managing a customer franchise
- Understanding of the full digital asset Prime Brokerage product palette including electronic and OTC trading, coin borrowing and lending, custody and digital asset derivatives.
- Ideally experience working in a fast growing "start-up" culture
- Experience operating across multiple jurisdictions with familiarity of the fast-moving regulatory environment impacting digital asset markets.
- Ambitious, self-motivated, independent and assertive with good communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills capable of interacting with C-suite executives
- Highly motivated, results driven with entrepreneurial drive
- Ability to align with the values of teamwork, integrity, strive for profitability and innovation