Client Service Delivery - Senior Engineer
- Employment Type:Full Time
- Location:Hong Kong
- Business Unit: HK
Backed by BC Technology Group (stock code: 863 HK), Asia’s only listed, licensed and ‘Bigfour’-audited digital asset and fintech company, OSL is Asia’s largest digital asset platform, providing prime brokerage, custody, exchange and SaaS services for institutional clients and professional investors.
The company offers OTC, iRFQ and electronic trading services giving traders access to the world’s deepest liquidity pools, digital asset borrowing and lending, as well as secure, insured wallets to ensure the safekeeping of digital assets with timely transaction settlement.
OSL is the trusted gateway to the digital asset economy.
- Support and maintain operation and availability of 24x7 trading platforms for Exchange and OTC Brokerage, Blockchain and Wallet capability and Operational and Control platforms.
- Manage technology related incidents, ensuring professional communication to clients and stakeholders.
- Hands on responsibility across multiple technology platforms, operating in a team to provide coverage.
- Key role supporting a rapidly growing business in an exciting newly developing domain.
- Ensure quality and consistency in the platform.
- Enable a high quality customer experience.
- Work with many internal teams, including infrastructure, application development, security, account management, trading, sales and operations.
- Experience in supporting Commercial Enterprise products, with 24x7 or follow the sun experience advantageous
- High energy, passionate team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid grasp of technical operations and their translation to business processes.
- Strong experience with managing incidents and customer requests, and an appreciation or understanding of ITIL service management
- Provide operations support to front-line traders, operations, risk and other internal stakeholders
- Experience with data analysis and performance trending (ELK, InfluxDB, Grafana)
- Experience in load testing and performance profiling systems
- Experience in providing user training during client onboarding exercises
- Scripting or coding experience using bash, java, nodejs, python or groovy to automate operations.
- Use of workflow tools to implement reliable and repeatable processes
- Fierce belief in the principle of 'if it's not monitored it's not in production'
- Knowledge of information security is a plus
- Ability to work, learn, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, to work independently when required
- Proactive, self-guided learner who enjoys keeping up with the latest advancements in distributed systems technology
Experience supporting enterprise systems including some of:
- Trading system in FX, Equities and order management systems
- Monitoring market and trading (OMS, FIX) operations
- IT Service Management tools (Jira Service Desk, ServiceNow, ZenDesk)
- Application services (Web / Java / Nodejs / Messaging)
- Databases (Postgres, Mysql, Oracle, Sybase, Redis)
- Log and metric collection and processing ( ELK )
- Documentation of processes, risk management and business analysis
- Client onboarding and ongoing relationship management