- Employment Type:Full Time
- Location:Hong Kong
- Business Unit: BC Group
At the heart of BC Group, is a committed team of amazing people. We are focused on building an exceptional work environment where our people can bring their very best to work every day. We believe in hard work, collaboration and authenticity.
We are looking for Risk Analyst with a passion for data analytics and technology.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of the pioneering journey building a new fintech eco-system with the full exposure to the risk management framework.
If you are someone who is driven by new challenges and making a difference, we would be excited to talk to you!
- Review trades and reconciliations, follow up with Operations and Trading Desks
- Support daily risk reporting processes
- Coordinate trading profit and loss information reconciliation with Finance Department
- Maintain and administer trading and client limits to support the Trading Desks
- Manage and control market data in trading and risk systems
- Ensure counterparty data required for trade bookings are accurate in trading systems
- Interact with Operations, Finance and Trading Desk teams regarding trades, exposures and bookings
- Responsible for timely delivery of exposure and risk reports to department heads, trading desk staff, senior management.
- Degree in risk management, finance or quantitative discipline (Fresh graduate is welcome)
- Some knowledge of reporting tools such as Tableau and PowerBI will be a big plus
- Some technical coding skills such as VBA and Python will be a big plus
- Good communication and engagement skills
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English