Backed by BC Technology Group (stock code: 863 HK), Asia’s only listed, licensed and ‘Bigfour’-audited digital asset and fintech company, OSL is Asia’s largest digital asset platform, providing prime brokerage, custody, exchange and SaaS services for institutional clients and professional investors.
The company offers OTC, iRFQ and electronic trading services giving traders access to the world’s deepest liquidity pools, digital asset borrowing and lending, as well as secure, insured wallets to ensure the safekeeping of digital assets with timely transaction settlement.
OSL is the trusted gateway to the digital asset economy.
About the Role
We are looking for a Senior Engineer to join our team. Passion for technology and for continuous learning and improvement are the main requirements for this role. You will become a key part of this exclusive team developing trading platforms in the emerging digital asset space. This will include working closely with our trading desk and flagship institutional exchange. You will work on a mix of greenfield and brownfield projects with strong focus on incremental continuous delivery of value. You should be an advocate for Agile, Lean and DevOps working styles with strong knowledge of automation, test driven development and a desire to help your teammates improve.
- Above all strive every day to fulfil BC Group’s mission to unleash the full potential of the blockchain ecosystem
- Work as a key member of a cross functional technology team
- Full DevOps software development lifecycle from idea to delivery and support
- Mentor more junior colleagues
- Champion the use of new tools and techniques
- Help drive continuous improvement culture across BC Group
- Passion for technology and continuous learning
- Strong software development skills in one or more development languages such as Java SE 8 (or later), Kotlin, Go, C#, Scala, Clojure, C++ or similar and willingness to learn and use others as required to deliver solutions
- Experience with RESTful, WebSockets and/or Messaging driven micro services
- Experience using modern software development practises such as Agile, Lean, DevOps
- Experience with test driven development (including TDD, BDD, DDD), continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Strong communication skills and passion for sharing best practises with others
- Experience with AWS (or other similar cloud providers), containers, orchestration and other related technologies advantageous
- Exposure to blockchain, cryptocurrencies, digital assets or traditional finance highly regarded