Senior Associate/ Manager, Settlement
- Employment Type:Full Time
- Location:Hong Kong
- Business Unit: OSL
At the heart of BC Group, is a committed team of amazing people. We are focused on building an exceptional work environment where our people can bring their very best to work every day. We believe in hard work, collaboration and authenticity.
We are pioneers building a new fintech ecosystem and looking for like-minded people to join our team. If you are someone who is driven by making a difference, we would be excited to talk to you!
Manage and lead trade settlement process transactions. Ensure accuracy and completeness of daily settlements and ensure all regulatory requirements are met.
- Manage the settlement process to ensure timely settlement to clients
- Perform investigation in trade details/confirmation/settlement discrepancies and related outstanding issues
- Identify open risks, escalation and resolution
- Oversee daily reconciliation process of bank, settlement system and blockchain
- Identify process improvements to enhance operational workflow and reduce operational risk
- Ensure all processing transactions are complied with regulatory requirements in a timely manner and effectively implemented
- Participate in system development and ad-hoc projects
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- 2-7 year’s relevant working experience in financial operations and settlement
- High level of attention to detail and ability to identify errors
- A good team player with excellent organizational skills
- Strong computer and numeric skills
- Experience in AML/CFT is a plus
- Excellent command of spoken and written in English
- Fluent in chinese is preferred but not a must