Manager, Settlement & Reconciliations
- Employment Type:Full Time
- Location:Hong Kong
- Business Unit: OSL
At the heart of BC Group, is a committed team of amazing people. We are focused on building an exceptional work environment where our people can bring their very best to work every day. We believe in hard work, collaboration and authenticity.
We are pioneers building a new fintech eco-system and looking for like-minded people to join our team. If you are someone who is driven by making a difference, we would be excited to talk to you!
We are currently seeking a high caliber to join our Settlement team.
This role is required to perform daily settlement transaction properly under a regulated environment for trading operation.
- Reconciling payments to ensure the accounting system reflects the correct transactions
- General ledger reconciliations
- Account reconciliations such as bank, clearing, billings etc
- Performing daily financial transactions such as verifying, calculating and posting accounts receivable data
- Constant interaction with traders
- Support company’s fund transfer by ensuring the guidelines of Anti-Money Laundering/ Combating the Financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT) measures are followed thoroughly
- Track all processing transactions are complied with regulatory requirements in a timely manner and effectively implemented, mitigate the adverse effects of criminal economic activity and promote integrity and stability in financial markets
- Monitor trades to ensure the guidelines of SFC & HKMA are followed for reporting
- Perform investigation in trade details/confirmation/settlement discrepancies and related outstanding issues
- Assist to make constructive and practical suggestion to enhance operational workflow and reduce operational risk
- Support in system migration project
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting and Finance disciplines
- 5-7 year’s relevant working experience in financial operations and settlement
- High level of attention to detail and ability to identify error
- A good team player with excellent organizational skills
- Strong computer and numeric skills
- Able to work under tight schedule
- Knowledgeable of NetSuite and Caspian is prefered
- Experience in AML/CFT is a plus
- Excellent command of spoken and written in English and Chinese
- Immediate available is highly preferable