For fiat Payment Out request, we require our users to add their bank details on the platform. Please make sure to add the correct bank details to avoid any delays.
To add bank account details, please follow the below steps:
1. Select the ‘Funds’ tab
2. Click the ‘Payment Out’ icon
3. Choose the fiat currency you wish to make Payment Out.
4. Click the ‘Bank Transfer’ icon
5. Click ‘Add Bank’, and pick the preferred banking method
6. Enter the details required by the platform by typing it in their respective fields**
7. Click the ‘Submit’ button
8. If successful, you will see your list of added bank accounts displayed after you click the ‘Bank Transfer’ icon.
**Your account name should be the same name as the registered name in your KYC/KYB form. The sequence follows the format, Given Name, then Last Name.
IMPORTANT: We do not allow fiat Payment Out instructions to a third party account.