Social Media & Community Manager
- 全職/兼職:Full Time
- 地點:Hong Kong
- 部門: BC Group
At the heart of BC Group, is a committed team of amazing people. We are focused on building an exceptional work environment where our people can bring their very best to work every day.
We believe in hard work, collaboration and authenticity. We are pioneers building a new fintech eco-system and looking for like-minded people to join our team. If you are someone who is driven by making a difference, we would be excited to talk to you!
We are currently looking for a high caliber Social Media & Community Manager to join our Group Marketing team who will be living and breathing social media day-in and day-out.
- Own and drive engagement with key communities across social media channels, including customers, prospective customers, influencers, and subject matter experts.
- Increase community participation within the industry (size, engagement, and advocacy).
- Demonstrate your ability to insert the company’s message into social conversations leveraging trends, current events, and the company value proposition/offering to boost awareness, engagement and expand communities.
- Create game-changing editorial contents on social media platforms including messages, posts, and discussions.
- Analyse and report on learnings and insights from the social community feedback to create actionable, operational reports that lead to optimisation of the company.
- Be an active listener across all social and community channels and proactive participants to respond and engage and be highly visible to all stakeholders.
- Attend industry events and plan a calendar of activities.
- Passion and hunger to be successful and drive outcomes by gamifying your daily work.
- 5+ years of strong hands-on experience with a variety of social media channels and community platforms such as Telegram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, WeChat, etc.
- Experience in Finance, Banking, or Start-up culture with previous social media and virtual community management skills.
- Excellent writing skills in both English & Chinese (Traiditional & Simplified) with analytical expertise.
- Fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and English speaking skills.
- Strong sense in compelling content development and presentation.
- Knowledge and passion for crypto, blockchain, and the token economy.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills but can work independently and self-guided to achieve results.
- Bachelor Degree in Business / Marketing / Communication or related is a plus.